The AECOsim Building designer provides information-rich models to develop, simulate, analyze, and document buildings. The powerful software is a single application that includes capabilities to design architectural, structural and electrical systems and for construction documentation. The application is widely used across the construction industry by professionals to take informed business decisions all over the world.
- It helps the users lower project costs, saves time, reduces project risks.
- It enhances overall project quality.
- Offers high return on investments.
The course will help the students and professionals to learn and understand the concepts for building design using AECOsim. The powerful course assists the students to master industrial designing practices and acquire expertise.
Role in the Industry
- It is a widely used multi-discipline Building Information Modeling (BIM) application.
- The Bentley’s federated approach helps distributed teams of any size to work simultaneously in a single model.
- Supports projects from multiple disciplines to generate valuable information.
The course comprises of different modules to help students learn the capabilities of AECOsim. Some of them are:
- Intelligent conceptual mass Modeling
- Collaboration to coordinate designs
- Federated approach for simplified modeling
- Structural building designer
- Architecture master model
- Final rendered model
The certified candidate of AECOsim who has completed the course and passed the examination can easily get an excellent job opportunity in the market.
Who should be aiming for the course?
The course is ideal for civil and structural design engineers working across the construction industry. The course is also open for anyone who wishes to learn the concepts of AECOsim.
Find out more
See what are the differentiators of AECOsim software training at CADD Centre.
A quick take on how Master Diploma courses will accelerate your engineering career.