Creo Simulate is a structural, thermal and vibration analysis software with Finite Element Analysis (FEA) capabilities. This tool helps analyze and verify the performance and functioning of 3D virtual prototypes before commencing physical development. The software tests loads, material, and boundary conditions of the design geometry. Overall, Creo Simulate helps produce high-quality design quickly.
The primary objective of this course is to make students and professionals proficient in Finite Element Analysis (FEA) using Creo Simulate. This course will help participants to setup, solve, and diagnose structural and thermal analysis in Creo Simulate. Moreover, this an extensive hands-on training course which will give trainees an opportunity to apply their acquired knowledge in the real-world scenarios.
Role in the Industry
- Product developers use Creo Simulate to quickly and easily create 3D models of any part or assembly.
- It helps designers to conduct CAE analysis, including modal, steady-state thermal analysis, buckling, and linear static evaluations.
- It helps reduce errors, decrease weight, ensure cost-effective product manufacturing and to perform optimization activities.
This course contains elaborated modules on Creo Simulate FEA and virtual prototyping. These modules are given below:
- FEA Fundamentals: P-elements and analysis convergence methods
- Basic Modeling and Analysis
- Types of Loads and Constraints
- Idealizations: Shells and Beams
- Sensitivity and Optimization Studies
- Assembly Interfaces and Contact Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Modal Analysis
- Welds, Springs, and Masses
- Fasteners and Rigid Links
- Buckling Analysis
- Post processing
Creo finds application industries such as automotive, aerospace, industrial equipment, heavy machinery, high tech and others. Therefore, certified training in Creo Simulate will make you eligible to get a respectable job in any of the industries mentioned above.
Who should be aiming for the course?
Product designer and engineers with a technical background and prior experience in Creo Parametric must take up this course to groom their skills and escalate their employment opportunities.
Find out more
Enrol for PTC Creo course from CADD Centre and learn to bring ideas to life.
A quick take on how Master Diploma courses will accelerate your engineering career.