Essential Courses in Civil /Architectural CADD
The objective of Essential courses is to help student master CAD skill, using relevant CAD software. Essential courses covers a set of basic and advanced features of the chosen software in the shortest span of time – 40 hours.
Upon completion, students can use the software for CAD functions such as 2D & 3D drawings, BIM modeling, and so on.
Why Essential courses?
- Lectures and practical sessions, hands-on demonstrations, assisted by trained and certified tutors
- Short term training but razor-sharp focus on course coverage
- Industry-recognized certification
Support to enhance learning outcomes
- Course materials prepared with lots of illustrations and hands ons
- Taught by certified CAD professionals
Requirements for enrollment
- Basic understanding of civil engineering design
- Formal education (ITI / Diploma / Degree) in a relevant engineering stream
Training and placement support for
- Entry-level jobs in civil construction/infrastructure development/architectural firms (for students with no prior work experience)
List of available Essentials Courses: