Essential Courses in Mechanical CADD
The objective of Essential courses is to help student master CAD skill, using relevant CAD software. Essential courses cover set of basic and advanced features of the chosen software in the shortest span of time – 40 hours.
Upon completion, students can use the software for CAD functions such as 3D modeling, FEM analysis, and so on.
Why Essential courses?
- Lectures and practical sessions, hands-on demonstrations, assisted by trained and certified tutors
- Short term training but razor-sharp focus on course coverage
- Industry-recognized certification
Support to enhance learning outcomes
- Course materials prepared with lots of illustrations and hands ons
- Taught by certified CAD professionals
Requirements for enrollment
- Basic understanding of engineering design
- Formal education (ITI / Diploma / Degree) in a relevant engineering stream
Training and placement support for
- Entry-level jobs in product design and engineering (for students with no prior work experience)
List of available Essentials Courses:
A quick take on how Master Diploma courses will accelerate your