Expert Courses in Mechanical CADD
The Expert courses equip students with an entire spectrum of CAD skills using multiple CAD software, cutting across a wide range of popular CAD product suites. Students of Expert courses are trained to meet the immediate job requirments involved in various product design functions.
The course coverage is comprehensive and the training, intensive. Upon completion of the course, students will be able to gain expertise in their fields and take responsibility for delivering final products.
Why Expert courses?
- Design skills applicable for industries across specific fields
- Multiple CAD skills and multiple software
- Wide course coverage and intensive training exceeding 376 hours
- Technical as well as value added services
- Industry-recognized certification
Support to enhance learning outcomes
- Theoretical sessions with presentations and videos to make the most of the CAD tools/software
- Practical demonstrations of each CAD function in the chosen CAD applications
- Taught by certified CAD professional
- eBooks, printed references and course materials with hands ons and illustrations
- Project based assessment with industry exposure
Requirements for enrollment
- Basic understanding of engineering design concepts
- Formal education (diploma/degree) in a relevant engineering stream
Training and placement support for
- Senior positions in product design and engineering (for professionals with adequate work experience)
- Mid-level jobs (for students with no prior work experience)
List of available Expert Courses:
- Expert in Product Design
A quick take on how Master Diploma courses will accelerate your