The Unigraphics NX which is owned by Siemens PLM software is an integrated and advanced CAD, CAE, and CAM solutions. The software is an integrated product design solution which streamlines and increase product development process for those engineers who are willing to deliver innovative product in a collaborative environment.
The course aims the needs of students who will be using NX on a regular basis. In consideration of the beginner level and experienced, the pace and topics have been carefully planned.
Role in the Industry
- It works seamlessly with other CAD systems
- Capacity to deal with complex products
- Visual Analytics improves decision making
- Reduces development time by more than 30 percent
- Increases production of new products every year
The NX CAD is designed to advance the student and enhance their productivity curve. The course intends to increase the student’s skills, by teaching them essential course segments and accomplish the following:
- Open and examine NX models
- Create and edit basic assembly structures
- Create and edit drawings
- Use synchronous modeling
- Create component patterns
- Define revision identifier
- Apply top-down assembly modeling
- Manage assembly arrangements
Young and Dynamic engineers in NX CAD can grab the emerging opportunities and get placed under the team and contribute to the live projects.
Job profiles after the course completion are CAD Application Engineer, AutoCAD designers, Design & Development Manager, etc.
Who should be aiming for the course?
Designers, engineers, application programmers, CAD/CAM managers, and systems managers who want to learn and manage NX software.
Find out more
Click and find out the numerous offerings of NX CAD at CADD Centre.
A quick take on how Master Diploma courses will accelerate your engineering career.