HyperMesh is a popular multi-disciplinary pre and post8-processor, which manages the generation of large and complex models. It provides a highly interactive visual environment for product design analysis. Also, it allows users in modifying the legacy of meshes without re-meshing. Its direct interfaces to commercial CAD and CAE systems makes it the consistent analysis platform for the entire industry. Overall, this software helps geometrically optimize the shape of the model.
This course is designed to help students and professionals to use Hypermesh to manage and receive high-quality meshes efficiently. Moreover, this course will help you learn to use geometry editing tools for preparing CAD and CAE models used in the meshing process. Also, through this course, you will learn FEM analysis.
Role in the Industry
- HyperMesh is used in aviation and aerospace industry for the analysis of local structures and identification and removal of redundant material.
- It speeds up CAD to Finite Element Modeling (FEM) creation with the help of building tools.
- It helps in meshing and automated model construction in the automotive industry.
- It allows acoustic cavity meshing to analyze noise and vibration of a vehicle in the automobile industry.
This course contains elaborated modules to facilitate users to mesh several files in the background to match the standards set by users. These modules are given below:
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Shell, Hexa and Tetra Meshing
- Assemblies: Welding and Swapping Parts
- Shape Generation HyperMesh
- Mesh quality parameters
- Mesh editing and correctionv
- Advanced meshing
- Solver interfacing
With training and certification in Hypermesh, you get numerous employment opportunities in automotive, aerospace, oil and gas, home appliances, consumer goods, defense, biomedical, electronics, heavy machinery, and marine industry.
Who should be aiming for the course?
Product designers and engineers must take this course to enhance their skills in design and modeling. Also, students and professionals who are keen to learn FEM must get them enrolled in this course and acquire an in-depth knowledge of various meshing technics.
Celebrating 30 years of Excellence
CADD Centre is committed to transforming education and life. Take a look at our 30 years journey.
A quick take on how Master Diploma courses will accelerate your engineering career.