MSP (Mechanical) with PPM concept
Project Planning and Management (PPM) comprises project planning, organizing, motivating, and resource management for accomplishing a specific project. Primarily, PPM and MSP are used by civil and mechanical engineers and architects to achieve their desired project objectives. Precisely, PPM and MSP together help achieve business goals in the construction and manufacturing industry.
This course is designed for engineers and management professionals who have sufficient exposure to project management concepts and practices. Also, it will help working professionals to launch a career in project management. Though Project Management is common for all industrial functions, the focus of this training is laid on sectors such as mechanical, civil, electrical, management and information technology.
Role in the Industry
- PPM ensures that a project meets its objectives and delivers projected benefits
- The right project management tools enable project teams to manage risks and reduce errors.
- Robust project management methodologies make teams more flexibility, increasing the likelihood of success.
- Explores the analytical and managerial issues of using Six Sigma and Lean principles.
- It helps define the critical path for the project and visualizes the tasks that are interdependent.
- It supports efficient resource allocation.
This course contains elaborated modules to help you master the skills of PPM and MSP (Mechanical). These modules are given below:
- Project Planning and Management
- Project and Project management context
- Processes of a project management
- Learn about the relationships between the roles, management products, principles, themes, techniques, and procedures.
There is a high demand for certified PPM professionals in IT industry, engineering sectors such as mechanical, civil, production, and industrial. Therefore, with the knowledge of PPM and MSP, you can quickly acquire a reputed managerial post in any industry.
Who should be aiming for the course?
An existing or aspiring program manager can enrich his/her skills in program management through this course. Also, senior project managers, program managers, operations managers, and quality assurance professionals can take this course to enhance their performance and assure career growth.
Celebrating 30 years of Excellence
CADD Centre is committed to transforming education and life. Take a look at our 30 years journey.
A quick take on how Master Diploma courses will accelerate your engineering career.